thanks jan.

i've been wondering if mogulus is the bliptv of live broadcasting so to
speak ;)
been itching to try some live stuff myself... not to necessarily do a live
show but just get familiar with the tech/services around this.
its an area i had decided long ago to ignore because the quality was
godawful and i personally was not turned on by LIVE stuff like some
were/are.
but not tech is better and its def more interesting to me.  24artists24hours
also was inspiring/motivating.

sull