You make a good point Rupert! Redirecting the URL somewhere should have
been the thing to do whatever the circumstances, I mean it wouldn't be
that expensive and they can't be THAT broke! I bet I could make a very
fancy page like that in well under 1k, so even bandwidth can't be an
issue!

I'm wondering if they aren't looking for a buyer
desperately at the last minute, or maybe they really are just
relocating the servers etc and making a right hash of it!

I like Revver tho and don't want to talk them down. It was my favourite
online video service and I never understood why they couldn't get the
support they needed.

This has made me think tho, that there must be a lot of very vulnerable
web companies out there and what is going to happen to them in the
current economic situation?

In fact other than youtube and myspace which video companies are backed by
large entities?

love

Freya