Since it's related to micropayments, Joi Ito twittered that Youtube is
implementing Creative Commons as well as Google Checkout for Youtube
partners to sell video downloads! We previously discussed how they
would likely not do it, but looks like they just did!

http://www.youtube.com/blog?entry=Mp1pWVLh3_Y

Kevin Lim
Cyberculturalist
http://theory.isthereason.com