I've finally set myself up with Miro after recommendations from people
here.  It looks great.  Am going to use it just with my new MacBook
Pro to begin with - then maybe hook up to a TV later if I get the urge
(or get a TV).

I've started to update my People I Watch page (see also Jeffrey's
thread about art vlogs).  I've cut out a couple of vlogs that have
sadly died, added a few, rearranged those that were miscategorised and
put them into alphabetical order.  There was a fair bit of cutting and
pasting, so if I've cut you out by mistake, don't feel sad - let me
know.  And if you can't see yourself but would like me to subscribe,
let me know.

At some point, I hope I'll be able to get around to adding short
descriptions.  Maybe if I get shingles again.

For your ease and delight, I've exported the list of feeds for all
those 50+ videoblogs as an OPML file, and put a link to it on my
People I Watch page, which you can download and import into Miro,
iTunes, Google Reader, whatever - to subscribe to them all in one go.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv