Yeah, but I didn't see it as him really talking to the people.  To me
it seemed more designed as a sly way of talking publicly to the
Iranian leaders, which he's not officially allowed to do.
Anyway, apparently Iran has quite a lot of internet - 1 in 3 people
have access - 23 million or so.  And although I think YouTube is
blocked, apparently there's a lot of online political action and
blogging in Iran - I met an Iranian filmmaker and blogger last year
who told me this - so even if they can't stream the video, its
transcript (also freely available in Persian) will no doubt have been
widely read and discussed.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: