Most projectors are Mac-compatible; you will have to buy an adapter to
connect to it though. The adapters are about $19-29 and are very specific to
your specific laptop. Most projectors are VGA, so you want something like
DVI to VGA most likely.
Aloha,

Rox

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Leslie Guttman <lgutt...@earthlink.net>wrote:

>   Hi - can anyone recommend a reasonably priced projector to show
> videos/presentations w/my MacBook? Thanks, Leslie
>
> ____________
> Leslie Guttman
> cell: 510.684.6457
> fax: 510.576.1747
> http://www.leslieguttman.com
> Equine ER: Stories from a Year
> in the Life of an Equine Veterinary Hospital
> (Eclipse Press, 2009)
> http://www.equineer.blogspot.com

Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef.beachwalks.tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com