  From: Tom Sparks
  To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 9:05 AM
  Subject: [videoblogging] 1930-1950 b-grade scifi film serials

  I am at doing looking at doing a 1930-1950 b-grade scifi film serials like
Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers

  Has anybody worked with miniatures?
  How would i do chroma key without blue/green screen?

  tom_a_sparks

  but instead use OpenDocument File Formats or
  use OpenOffice
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org

  Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a
look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox