Most of the people I've done it for have wanted it top right, but
whatever works best with where the action is.  In my experience, many
of them want it not because they want to watermark/theft-proof their
content, but because they think it makes the video look more like TV,
and thus makes them seem more professional.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv