The Streamys were far from perfect, but there were as many steps in the
right direction as there were in the same or wrong direction. If we want
more independents like Zadi and Steve to be recognized for their exemplary
work, I think we're going to have to concentrate more on where we create
partisan rancor.

2009/3/31 Michael Sullivan <sullele...@gmail.com>

>   "Are we recreating the Hollywood monster? Well, if the monster is a
> monster
> who needs recognition and validation for the work it has labored over, if
> it
> is the monster of ideas and creation, then yes. But as long as the internet
> is free, so is the monster. Our monster is not behind a walled garden, our
> monster is constantly recreated with a great story, a camera and an
> internet
> connection. As long as that is true, and as long as we keep the
> conversation
> open, our monster is pretty bad ass."
>

> http://www.zadidiaz.com/home/2009/3/31/1st-annual-streamy-awards-once-in-a-lifetime.html
>
> And to think i almost posted something insulting! Zadi's post here changed
> my mind.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Sull

Jeffrey Taylor