the great thing is justine can get away with almost anything
i know her and she's super nice and really really is very nice to be around
i love it

i also love quirk and would drink his bathwater

and in my "turn your youtube haters into lovers one at a time" campaign i've
turned at least 3 commenters who said horrible mean things about me into
daily stalkers! yay for me!

one 8th grader who was so mean as to say "you look like you have camel toe"
only
needed the promise of a glimpse of said camel toe to become as nice as a
kitteh

--
http://geekentertainment.tv