frank,

i cannot use mefeedia until at least pop-under ads are deactivated.
there was a time that even promoting a site here with gentle advertising
would be an issue.
mefeedia has gone way overboard.  i understand you need to capitalize on all
your traffic.
but it sure it makes it difficult to tolerate.

sorry.  you know i've been a fan and always interested in a site that i
named and i've helped out in some ways.
but i have some web browsing standards to uphold.

sull