I cant see any particular reason why it would have a problem with video
editing, seems like a fairly beefy spec. If you get Windows 7 when it comes
out, it will feel like even more of a powerhouse as Vista is a tad bloated. And
if you are editing high definition then maybe you'd want a screen with higher
resolution, but you can always plug in an external screen if this becomes an
issue for you.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Roshani Kothari <roshanikoth...@...>