Hi all,

I want to invite you to join my Cinematic Multimedia class for a special online
screening of their work this Thursday, 4/23, at ~4pm (EDT/UTC -0400).

We'll be using Mogulus to stream their projects, and if you haven't used it,
it's a fun and interactive way to view work online. You can participate in a
chat with students and other audience members while watching the "show."
Students will also appear on camera to introduce their videos, which will
include a lot of kinetic typography and motion graphics work, as well as other
forms.

Just go to:
http://www.mogulus.com/cinematicmultimedia

We'll get started a few minutes after 4pm. Anyone can watch and participate -
you don't need to be registered to join. I anticipate some pretty interesting
and inventive projects to be shown!

Hope to "see" you there!

Jen
Grand Valley State University, Allendale/Grand Rapids, Michigan