Thanks to all who replied. I'm not going to say anything about the developer.
Area residents will, but it's all pretty tame so far. I can't be at the
upcoming town board meeting due to a scheduling conflict, but I have lent them
a cheapo camera and they plan to tape the public comment section. That's when
things might get heated, but I'm just the messenger.

If the houses get demolished I plan to juxtapose before and after video. This
should have some impact, but it's not libelous or anything like that.

But anyone can sue anyone for anything or nothing, and if he wants to sue me I
guess he will.