And like Social Media, YouTube, videoblogging, twitter, and other trends, it
will take 3 years to become mainstream.

Year 1: Discovery by early-adopters

Year 2: Corporate Discovery and creation of budget for projects in...

Year 3: Where everything goes mainstream.

I keep talking about this three year trend to people, saying that we have to
move fast if we want to change the media. Look at how things changed for
videoblogging alone between 2004 and 2007, or even from 2006 to now?

This is not a dress rehearsal. We can't just sit and talk about changing the
state of media, we must take action. The corporate momentum and
infrastructure/warchest for communication has and will drown out our
conversations, no matter how many positive benefits our ideas will bring to
the world.