i dont see our nation as being the richest... but some of those within who
are... are the ones who participate in the prolonging of the current
inefficient system that enables pilfering and large profits for corporate
entities.  it's not about getting our head around simple logic.  the vast
majority want single-payer healthcare. that option is not even properly
represented in washington. it is shunned.

dont be shocked.  be embarased.