Thanks, Jay.  Good point about not reading the TOS.  I didn't.  In the TOS you
quoted, it doesn't say anything about them using advertising on the video
itself (I understand on the site, they have to earn money somehow).  I use CC
w/Blip but maybe I should put the logo on my video?  It's cool for others to
distribute the video, by all means please do, but not ads on it w/o sharing the
earnings.

~Dina