Hey all,
I just launched a new project called Tangent. It's a bit more coherent than
things I've made in the past.

It's a history series that shows how all things past, present, and future
are related and reciprocal. The pilot episode shows how credit cards are
related to the Pledge of Allegiance, Eisenhower, and the Interstate Highway
System.
http://tangent.ws

The show is only half the news though. I'm also crowdfunding the production
budget. I've split the show up into $10 shares, kept 51%, and am selling off
the other 49% to individual investors. These investors will potentially
profit from any ad revenue or licensing fees the show makes over the next 2
years.

I've laid it out in fairly simple terms here:
http://tangent.ws/funding

So if you have some extra loot lying around (and really who doesn't these
days), I'd love your support. I'm going to be busting my ass to get this
thing spread across the web, and glad-handing my way into as many
distribution deals as possible. So it may actually be possible to make some
money off this thing. No promises though.

Also, if you have any press contacts that may be interested in this sort of
crowdfunding/microfinancing story, please send them my way.

Ok,
AQ

http://tangent.ws
http://wreckandsalvage.com