Help!  I need to let some people upload videos, which they will then
embed on a members-only Wordpress blog.

The people publishing the files can't use FTP to upload the files to a
private server.

So I need them to be able to upload to a free video sharing site like
Blip or YouTube.

BUT they don't want the videos to be discoverable by random internet
users via search or browsing.  They only want them to be seen where
they're embedded, by the members of the site.

What's the best way to let them upload a video which can only be seen
where it's embedded, not by random users browsing/searching on the
video sharing site.  Do any of the hosting/sharing sites offer this
kind of service?

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv