Another for the Kodak Zi6 - got mine on sale at Target. The Mino, Ultra Mino
and others were comparatively priced.

I had done my research before and was leaning toward either the Creative Vado
or Zi6. Couldn't locate the Creative Vado for local evaluation & purchase.

Checked out review videos on YouTube and CNet. I just didn't care for the video
of the Flips. Still I was going back and forth.

It came down to touch. I don't care for the toggle on the Zi6 but it wasn't a
deal breaker. The Flips were not comfortable in my hand.

I like using SD cards and rechargeable AA batteries. For day to day travel it
is more than what I need. For longer events I bring my JVC Hard drive camcorder.

Love that HD Macro mode. Silly to shoot in HD at the moment but it does look
nice.

http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com/2009/06/shaking-out-kodak-zi6-pocket-video.html

Gena