I just got an email sent to me, regarding the subject, unless it's
pesonal I would rather u post to the group please, I post from my yahoo
and my personal gmail, the latter is easier for me. The well inteneded
email, the info I already posted below in prior message. i mentioned
using 3 apps (applications) to have to make titles for '09, I didn't say
what they were which I was advised to try. they were/are keynote (to
make the titles u can also use powerpoint or titles in openoffice 4
mac), iphoto, and imovie 09, u have to plan them ahead, often they don't
fit the sizing is different in keynote after u drag all over kingdom
com, import here ad there and drag them around into your movie. I still
have some sitting on my desktop. Often I can't speak or it is distorted,
and sit up for short periods of time, or able to type, so getting help
from apple is hard to say the least. I am bed/houseconfined I can't get
out for classes, maybe when I get hte neurlogial medical care I have
been denied for years I will.

I have already done this and know how to do it, i know the basics. it's
too hard for me physically and I shouldn't have to do it, IMHO. I
already know the basics of' 09 and how to make the keynote crappy titles
that take 3 appliations to use in imovie 09. I need easier like wmm.
also I will repeated, the roxio vhs to imovie import, that didn;t work
either when it came out they had to fix it, a few more day in more
forums - so far doesn't recognize imove hd'06 - which isn't recognizing
any movies already imported through iphoto to imovie or and ones already
trasnferrred from vhs (i will as able be doing alot of these)

the imovie 06, having to learn from scratch, and it would only import 1
.mov file, why I don't know I already posted about this, and the vhs to
imove by roxio isn't recognizing it so far ... I haven't been up much
past few days

I found a PDF of instructions for the imoveHD 06 on like, don't have the
link handy, I downloaded it. I also found a site with video turtorals as
I can't find them on apple (they should archive, or people save them),
this site charges though. I may be able  to use it for other videos
later not the ones already imported unless I find a way around it, and
as said no vhs to imove'06.

I already mentioned I have been to freevlog and signed up, thanks, it is
helpful

http://movies.atomiclearning.com/k12/imovie_hd
<http://movies.atomiclearning.com/k12/imovie_hd>

I left links in one of the prior messages to blog, utube, site being
worked on (made 4 me I am not able)

I guess I didn't introduce myself properly, I noticed yesterday it
mentions to introduce yourself and be personal, i thought the links I
left would have done that and been easier for me. let me try again while
I can sit up presently thou

so, I know how to used imove'09 basics and keynote crappy titles with 3
app's. I NEED SIMIPLER. I am very ill and brain body damaged repeated
not on my med files

also as these are being twitted, and I don't want my personal email
twitted, I should be posted always through my yahoo account which is
harder for me as well.

think post sep. for intro

thx

cheryl/sunshine