Hey all,
I've used several compression UIs over the years, but I'm curious to hear
what your favorites are, and what your process is.

I really like SUPER by Erightsoft (http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html) but
I usually have trouble converting from QT to WMV. Directshow seems to throw
a wrench in the gears.

I use QT Pro for almost all of my compression, but I'm still hunting for a
good WMV solution.

Windows Media Encoder isn't an option for me, as it almost always crashes
for some reason.

Is anyone still using Sorenson Squeeze?

What is your process for compressing to all the different formats from your
master?

Mine:
1. Render uncompressed AVI at 1280x720p
2. Open in QT, Export Movie, h.264 1280x720p 2.5mbps
3. Open in QT, Export for Web, iPhone m4v and iPhone 3gp
4. Open in Super, Export to WMV9 1280x720p 2.5mbps

Note: I'm on PC, but if you're on Mac please feel free to share too. Someone
else may be interested.

Thanks,
Adam
http://tangent.ws