I've been out of it for a bit, so apologies if this has already been
posted, but I saw a few weeks ago that The Pirate Bay are launching
their own video sharing/streaming site:

http://thevideobay.org/

"To stay in the spirit on which TPB was founded and using the Latest
Technologyâ„¢, TVB aims to use the new HTML5 features, more specificly
the <video> and <audio> tags with the ogg/theora video and audio
formats. This site will be an experimental playground and as such
subjected to both live and drunk (en)coding, so please don't bug us
too much if the site ain't working properly."

Perhaps a good place to put stuff that might be taken down if posted
on YouTube etc?

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

<*> Your email settings: