All the discussions around HTML5 have been abstract around here. Not
many good examples to point to its promise. We did say it'll take the
big boys to start adopting it...so:
http://www.youtube.com/html5

With Google buying On2 (the codec company who open sourced
Ogg/Theora)...this could be a good sign.
"The app shown in the video is coded in javascript and html and runs
in a web browser." NO FLASH!?

>From what I understand, if web browsers adopt the standard of
HTML5...then you could get around the incompatibility issues. Youtube
would play on the iPhone because it would not use Flash. You could
make an iPhone-like app on a webpage...and not worry about being
accepted to through the Apple store. It all just goes back to the
web...versus what software you have installed on your computer.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com
http://jaydedman.com