Yes, sometimes. I started out with WMM2 but as you discovered it has a tendency
to crash. I then moved over to Ulead, now Corel VideoStudio with using WMM2 for
titles.

I now bounce between Serif MoviePlus X3 and VideoStudio. I'm an intermediate
user so I don't need the level of features that Sony Vegas Platinum has.

Every once in a while I'll use WMM2 for simple titles.

I still have to use a conversion program. If I bring in .mod .mpg or mp4 native
to these programs I get interlacing or out of sync audio.

Gena