Hi everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've posted, but I haven't forgotten about you
all! As with things in life, things go up and down in priorities and have
slowed down a bit from videoblogging since starting 4+ years ago now... or is
it 5 now? Anyway, I miss the old days and the flood of information that I got
from this group. This reminded me of when we all used to do those weekly or
even twice weekly video conferences using a service that escapes my memory at
the time. I was just curious as I would like to be more involved again.

Let me know either way and hope you all have been well... will be on here more
often now!

Take care,
Kev!

http://www.limeblog.tv