Further to this discussion from a couple of weeks ago, I just saw that
The Concentra Video Journalism Award was won this year by Alexandra
Garcia for a 5 minute Washington Post video about the Remote Area
Medical Corps last time they were in Virginia.

http://www.theconcentra.org/en/nominees/2009/alexandra-garcia/

You can do the follow up when they return, Jay :)

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv