I've been working on a Wordpress 'staging' site for a while (upgrades, plugins,
etc) and now it's finally ready to overwrite my existing live Wordpress site!
YAY! I fear I'm too tech-green to do it without breaking my live site! BOO!

Both sites are on the same server. If I understand, I need to copy databases
and import posts from the staging site to the live site. Is it really that
simple??? (I'm doubting it...) Anyone out there in videoblogging land have
experience doing this and willing to 'virtually' hold my hand through the
process?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Kim

http://www.CubeNews1.com