We've had a number of discussions about the problems of the blog
format for videoblogs which mainly centers around the lack of tools
for discovering old videos. I've been working on a fictional web
series and thinking about this problem and I find myself using the
great tools at blip.tv more and more - especially the showplayer and
playlists.

Here's what I've doing. I found that we've made a number of 5 - 10
episode stories so I've made playlists for each of them and embeded a
showplayer for each at the top of my archive page. Check it out here
<http://talkbot.tv/category/season-3/>. For a personal site you may
not have stories like that but you could make playlists of a special
group of related posts or maybe a playlist of your favorites and stick
them anywhere that makes sense on your site - archive page, about
page, etc.

-Verdi

--
Michael Verdi