Hey Rupert,
I set up a Ning site for my book about online video, Get Seen.

http://getseen.ning.com

The book is coming out in December and I'm starting to post lots of good info
about online video there.

I'm encouraging readers of the book to visit the site to get answers to
questions and I'm going to be posting updates on there too about cameras, add
ons, web sites and software.

It's a site that's not just for people who've purchased to book, so I'd
encourage list members to take a look and join in.

Thanks,
--Steve