Here is an intro video about wave, looks like I missed wiki and instant
messaging when trying to list the sorts of things its inspired by/designed to
replace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6pgxLaDdQw

And I finally remembered the name of the video host of old: ourmedia. Ive just
been catching up with where this and some other sites have ended up, they are
still alive but not exactly bursting with momentum or giving us much to talk
about. Speaking of which, are some of the conversations that used to happen on
this group now taking place on twitter or friendfeed or peoples blogs or other
communities, or are they not happening much at all now? Its nice to see this
group busier of late, and Im just a wondering how to get a sense of the state
of things, everything is so fragmented and based on popularity or social
connections these days, Im a bit lost.

Cheers

Steve Elbows