Hi Warren,

What you need is a custom application built in Flash or Director. I suppose you
could do the same using web technology - HTML, CSS etc but you then have to
worry about rendering it all in a browser, not the most reliable method, nor
the prettiest.

I've made dozens of this kind of presentation for all kinds of trade shows,
almost always in  Flash. I haven't seen or heard of an 'out of the box' app
that does just this, but I suppose its not inconceivable.

-adam