> But I don't know what that tag should be - this game doesn't even have
> a name yet. Is it the Navlo game, or the video chain, or the
> Navlopomo chain?

This popped into my head when i read the lack of name.

"The Video Incremental"

#TVI1109 ?

Might be good to not name it in association with navlopomo even though it is
a subset... but if by chance people want to do this again in a few months,
it can be done using its own name and month/year.  I don't know, just a
thought.