well people started posting other navlopomo videos so I made two
categories for now - one for navlopomo and one for the game.
The game videos are here:
http://videobloggers.mirocommunity.org/category/30-days-30-people-30-videos
And I'm also making those the "featured" videos so that there will be
an rss feed of them (seems that category rss feeds aren't available)
http://videobloggers.mirocommunity.org/feeds/featured/

Does that make sense? I guess this way it can be used outside of november.

- Verdi