Peru?
Are there other videobloggers in your country?
This is what Im talking about. Spread it out.

## didnt have time to think about it...good remark Jay

after surviving and videodocumenting the Sichuan earthquake  in China (I was
lucky to survive-I was there in the mid of it ) .. I was the only one who
filmmed it just when it was striking ..well a long story..my video was screened
all over the world in most TV channels..

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DnWV_lWF3M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5GSeNGy8LI

after that nightmare...Sichuan,China was still shaking everyday ..the quake
happened in May 2008 and I decided to fly to Peru to see my family,relatives
and friends for a break..I landed in Peru in mid June 2008...and had a good
break...then started to travel again...visiting many places in Peru...still
living here

I have been traveling around the country video-photodocumenting this wonderful
land(coast,mountains and jungle)... and didnt even think about other
videobloggers in the country...I guess there are some of them but not using
English I guess...just Spanish...

next week I will traveling again....I have been invited to browse around the
Jungle of Peru...one more time..Puerto Maldonado city....near  Pacaya Samiria
reserve ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacaya%E2%80%93Samiria_National_Reservation
...long trip...8 hours bus to Lima ..then flying to Cuzco city then flying
again to Puerto Maldonado ... local governement wants to see a project of a
"green friend" of mine of creating a Botanical Garden there...he has already
rescued and recovered one in my local city Trujillo...so lets see if he is
lucky...he invited me to photovideodocument this trip and support him with my
cameras ... not being paid just helping the dreamers "green team" ...but of
course they cover my entire trip expenses..transportation,accomodation,food...

also I will be searching for some evidence of the Harpy Eagle (critically
endangered )...some locals reported that they  have seen a couple of them around

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpy_Eagle

an update of Juan Cardenas aka John Dkar -photovideoblogger life..

http://twitter.com/JohnDkarFilms
http://twitwall.com/JohnDkarFilms
http://www.facebook.com/johndkarfilms
http://www.youtube.com/JohnDkar

> ... now I am living and working in Peru as an independent Photovideoblogger
> but missing China a lot

Peru?
Are there other videobloggers in your country?
This is what Im talking about. Spread it out.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry .com
http://jaydedman. com