> Jay, that was amazing that told that story.
> Thank you.
> Adam, for the love of God man, lower the bar, lower the bar!

yeah guys, I dont mean to over-emotionalize the project. I just
happened to have a camera during a pretty crazy life moment. I feel
its good to share this stuff....versus keep all quiet. death
especially.

remember that when we all started, the excitement was recording life.
Being able to make "movies" out of the drama of our everyday lives
while still working and going about the day. No longer do we hav to
stop everything to "make a movie".

So me being able to record at my mom's death bed was just a function
of always having a camera on me...and being in the habit of recording
my life.

I hope I see other people's experience with all kinds things as time
moves on. Ultimately though it's about being ready when these
opportunities arise. I recorded those 3 days with ZERO plan. I was
just there. Actually recording even helped me focus on what was
actually happening with my family and mom. Made me appreciate the
moments much more.

If anyone is too sad, watch the video we made a baby being born this year:
http://ryanishungry.com/2009/01/21/home-birth-diy-labor-and-delivery/
Ryanne and I shot all this on a $150 Flip camera with no mic.

Videoblogging: birth, death, and everything in between!

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com
http://jaydedman.com