So, you've submitted a Life Story. Or, maybe you're going to submit, but aren't
sure when. What now?

Now is the time to submit, and get people to comment on it, because The WGBH
Lab is "Sweetening The Pot" for you. We will be giving away 1 iPod Nano to each
of 3 people who have submitted the videos that have the most comments.

That's right, people talk about your work – you win.

Here's the quick rundown:

1) You submit to The WGBH Lab Open Call: Life Stories
(http://thewgbhlab.org/nova-splash).

2) Your submission follows our Eligibility and Guidelines
(http://thewgbhlab.org/eligibility-and-guidelines).

3) Your video gets comments. Lots. And remember, all comments must come from
REAL people, and not from spam robots.

(Just tell ALL of your friends that you need a favor!)

In addition to receiving an iPod Nano, your submission will also be featured on
The WGBH Lab site, and potentially broadcast with NOVA programming on life and
evolution.

Remember, We are looking for videos that capture "life". Happy, sad, any
emotive… just as long as it's organic, it's nature, and it's life.

You can't win, if you don't submit. You can't comment if you don't register.
Submit! Comment! Vote!

Please visit the site for complete details, and submission deadline dates:
http://thewgbhlab.org/ipod-giveaway.