Can you talk a little more about it, Sull?

Interesting to me now that it's got blip capabilities... we rent
quite a few DVDs here and getting some net based content alongside
our Movie content might be worth the major shift to Satellite Internet.

Peace,
Ron Watson
http://pawsitivevybe.com
http://k9athlete.com

On Nov 22, 2009, at 11:25 PM, sull wrote:

> I was just complaining about netflix and roku today. I suppose this
> bit of
> news will appease me for a while longer.
>
> Some new channels:
> blip.tv, Facebook Photos, Flickr, FrameChannel, Mediafly, MobileTribe,
> Motionbox, Pandora, Revision3 and TWiT
>
> http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/11/22/roku-announces-roku-channel-
> store-adds-facebook-and-pandora-and-maybe-porn/?
> utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A
> +Techcrunch+%28TechCrunch%29

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: