> I've finally found a replacement for MPEG Streamclip which I've been
> using to convert my final HD MPEG2 blogs into MP4 for YouTube and
> iTunes.
> MPEG Streamclip was painfully slow, taking well over an hour to
> convert a 10 minute 1280x720 clip.
> I'm now using Handbrake:
> http://handbrake.fr/

If Im not mistaken... for a long time Handbrake was mac-only and was
focused on just ripping DVD's.
I think they just expanded in the past year or so to do more kinds of
transcoding  over different platforms. Good to see.
Sucks that we still have to spend so much time dealing with
incompatible codecs/OS/editors/etc.
Cant wait till the day that things just "understand" the video Im
using seamlessly.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com