Got this from a friend affiliated with Wasted Spaces. Thought I'd share it with
the group in case anyone's interested:

======

Wasted Spaces is currently looking for talented video artists for a temporary
art wall in Wembley, London.

The project will fill this gigantic space on Wembley High Road (pictured) with
exciting video works during the dark months of winter. This opportunity will
not be around for very long, so we need submissions of suitable work ASAP.
Funding will be available for the participating artists.

Important:
* Video will be shown without sound
* Closing date for submissions is 23rd Dec 2009
* Send links to Video only (DO NOT email video)
* Funding is available for successfull artists

Please send your submissions/links to video works (we can not accept video sent
by email) to:
propos...@wastedspaces.org

======

~Bill