Hey everybody!
I'll be out in LA teaching at this awesome camp - http://
www.freestylejamcamp.us/2010/ - an Human Freestyle Frisbee Camp
featuring some of the world's best players as instructors. The camp
runs on the 2-3 of January. I hooked up with the media curator and he
was really excited about me giving this shout out on the list. If
anybody is interested in some real nice talent and a good vibe, let
me know. I'll put you in touch with the media guy and we can hook up.

I'll be in San Diego Jan 4-5, LA Jan 6-9 and NorCal Jan 9-11 doing
disc dog seminars and personal lessons and would love to meet some of
you.

Peace,
Ron Watson
http://pawsitivevybe.com