Kevin I wouldn't call it a fiasco necessarily but more of a paradigm shift
in the way marketing of products occurred online with users.

The grabfest you refer to was probably BlogHer held in Chicago where every
brand possible was trying to get their products into the hands of a blogger
that might write about it and send them traffic links etc.

We had a similar attempt to introduce brands to bloggers at Blog World Expo
which was more of what we called a speed dating moment where bloggers could
sit down with brands and see how they could collaborate.  Meaning how can we
get you to expose our products to your community.

This is the new age of marketing in the social media world and everyone is
falling over themselves to figure it out.

I was referring to when the bloggers had figured out that they had leverage
to the company brands in "community" and readers, or listeners or the like.

The review products are flying off the shelves to bloggers and perhaps now
even the video world to get them to help sale the goods.

This is in part why the FTC has now called out the disclosure regulations
related to review products.

Jim