Am posting this because Beth Tilston just sent it to me and asked me
to forward it to the list as she's no longer subscribed.
But I can't say I approve of their budget.  £2000 for four months of
work wading through 7 months of video, for an FCP editor who is
preferably bilingual or trilingual?  Are they having a laugh?  In my
view, any producer making something so big on such a low budget should
learn to edit themselves, not advertise for an editor at such low
rates.  Or even look for someone who's willing to do it for free.
That way at least you don't debase the value of editing work.  There
are people trying to make a living doing this.

Begin forwarded message: