If you have Dreamweaver, there's an HTML sitemap generator, which can
make a sitemap for both pages and files at:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&loc=en_us&extid=1289018&PID=2874929

There's also a good Google-spec XML sitemap generator for Dreamweaver.

And there's a Google XML sitemap generator plugin for Wordpress.  I
bet there's an HTML sitemap generator plugin too.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 16 Jan 2010, at 14:25, Julian Seery Gude wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>
> I need to start producing larger quantities of video sitemaps for
> clients and want a tool or process that will make the process quick
> and easy. Do you have any recommendations?
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> p.s. Anyone drooling over the new full HD 60fps Sanyo Xacti VPS-CS1
> for $299? I am. I'm thinking it is my next camera but I'm terribly
> sad they didn't put an external mic on it. Instead we have "Sound
> zoom". Bollocks.
>
> http://sanyo.com/xacti/english/products/vpc_cs1/index.html
>
> /julian
>
> ---