Jay - yes I have heard from a client they are going into the wedding market.
:-)

I am out of date but they used to make exorbitant fees on hosting videos.
Lots of businesses still don't know about the free and low cost video
hosting opportunities and are daunted by video.

This may indeed be a good gig for students. I am realizing that most people
don't know or care about the differences available to them in quality. Not a
bad thing - it may mean in fact that if you are good, you can charge a lot
for those few who really do appreciate finesse.

Aloha,

Rox

--
Roxanne Darling