Hey Miguel - great to hear from you.  I would love to be there and if the
dates are set far enough out I will absolutely try to do what I can to be
there.  Best vlogeuropes thus far have been where a constant meeting space
is available.  Our vlogeurope in Budapest was great because we rented out a
30 bed hostel.  this gave us a great place to meet up and for most of a
place to stay.  I will contribute some funds to make that happen if you do
the ground work on finding a space.  Just needs to have internet and maybe a
wall to project some videos on... best is close to where things are
happening.

Joel

--
feel the vlove!
http://joelart.blip.tv

> VlogEurope 2010 - Lisbon.
> I've had this on my mind for some time, and now is as good a time as any
to start spreading the word and getting people to find time in their
schedule to make it to Portugal in November. So why VlogEurope 2010 -
Lisbon?