love em.  4 years and no problems.  money always arrives.

yes, they charge a monthly fee.  for $5 a month you can see how good they are.
no, they do not take a piece from each sale.  you will need a paypal account
and a bank account to support it.  google checkout for 3rd world currencies is
good too.

did i mention in 4 years we never had any trouble getting our money?

you create your account, upload your files, copy/paste the order buttons
wherever you may. then, if you have any customers, the money arrives where it
should when it should.