I noticed that this HTML5 h.264 (with flash fallback) video player now has a
wordpress plugin:

http://projekktor.com/

To quote from their site:

"Basically it provides "shortcodes" allowing you to easily insert HTML5 video
into your posts by using a simple [video] tag. To add the pleasing touch of
Projekktor it also installs the projekktor.js (wordpress edition)  and a tiny
admin backend.

But the best thing is that the plugin automatically generates a playlist out of
your videos posted which allows you to provide a stunning telly like
experience."

I havent tried it yet but am going to give it a go later today. Anybody else
tried it?

I would expect players like this to add WebM support, though perhaps not till
Flash WebM support is out.

Cheers

Steve Elbows