i've built publish by email functionality and find it useful.
many popular services offer this to some extent....

wordpress.com - http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/mobile/
tumblr - http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/email_publishing
youtube - http://www.youtube.com/account#mobile

posterous - core func
pixelpipe  - offers post to FTP and email and several publishing services

you could also upload via ftp to a directory on your own server and then
generate an RSS feed of that directory with the videos referenced and use
that feed to import into your blog or other services that you may use.

sull

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 3:31 PM, gogen001 <gogen...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
> Sorry if this has already been answered and discussed, but since blip.tvno
> longer accepts vids by email I'm trying to find another site which can
> accept mp4 file by e-mail and distribute it to:
> - youtube
> - wordpress blog (my own domain)
>
> Using blip.tv's web uploading works fine but is a real pain when used on
> mobile phone.
>
> Thank you very much for your help and suggestions!
>
> GoGen
> N97 mini

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional