On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 4:46 AM, cheryl.ben...@ymail.com
<cheryl.ben...@gmail.com> wrote:

> a bit upset, the sanyo's gun style weigh 3.5 lbs - that is way to heavy for
> me, so I have no idea what I am going to do for one that has a reverse
> viewfinder.

3.5lbs? Huh? Where did you read that? Total packed shipping weight
maybe, but not the camcorder itself.
The specs say "10.97 oz. approx. (including battery and a standard SD
card)" for the main unit, that's under 0.7 lbs.
I don't have mine with me to confirm, but that sounds right.

> If I am really off here can someone tell me , or if you know of one that is
> extremely light, we are talking 1lb (pushing it big time) or much smaller. I
> won't order tech stuff r from USA very often unless the return time is at
> least several weeks for something like this although the price is awesome, as
> I have to get someone to return stuff because of disabilities, and its not
> easy for me.

Get the HD-1010.
It's small and light, and is only $262 from Canada. That's impossible to beat.
You might need a bigger card than the supplied 2GB though.

Dave.